TtcToBabies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TtcToBabies

For those ttc, pregnant and parents

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hyundai Heavy Industries E-catalogue 2011
The magic number 3! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 pm by 

» Tag Team Tushy.torrent
The magic number 3! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 pm by 

» ღWTT Listღ
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 am by meg21

» i dont want to wait (tantrum)
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am by Disneybabe74

» The magic number 3!
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 am by nooniepooh

» Plans and Goals
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 am by emily35

» I hate this!
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am by emily35

» blury ticker
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am by Donna

» thermostat and keeping house warm
The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am by mad_mummy

The magic number 3!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
violet

violet

I am : WTT (Waiting To Try)

The magic number 3! Empty
PostSubject: The magic number 3!   The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 am

Hi! This time around I am happy to say we are going to PLAN a baby!!! Sooo I want to document it as much as I can!! 3 is our magic number

Background:

I am a SAHM, and I have two children, Lily 26.11.10, and Evie 2.12.11.
I had complicated pregnancies with both of them, lots of bleeding, really bad SPD (I could barely walk, couldn't even do the washing up!) and Evie tried to make an appearance 7 weeks early, which the hospital managed to stop with a drip called who-knows-what, I get bad foggy brain when I'm pregnant!! However I had lovely births, which I can tell anybody about if they wanna know!

I have been with my partner for almost three years, since Halloween 2009. We have a large house from the local council which we plan to buy in a few years to get us on the property ladder, but we aren't worried about buying or anything of the sort at the moment! We are engaged and plan to marry next year if money is right.

Unfortunately I suffer from sever depression and this has really been awful on my family for the past two years, but things are looking up at the minute, and my doctor wants to wean me off the pills, fingers x'd

We are waiting until June next year to start trying, because for us that would be a perfect time to start again for many reasons, like the girls starting nursery, etc.

I would like to accomplish a few things before I'm pregnant again, like finishing my night classes at college which I will hopefully start in September once I get my bum into gear and actually hand in my application

Then I want the house done fresh, room by room, we have done the girls' rooms, our bedroom is next, then the bathroom, then all of downstairs. Our house is large so this is a challenge!

We have just bought a new car outright aswell so we need to get into the swing of the insurance payments and so on (I am very organised finance wise!)

I am also in the very vain process of gradually highlighting my hair so that I will be blonde again next year, and it's going well, I feel so much prettier

We will not be charting or anything like that when we start trying, we will just be doing lots of BDing throughout the month when I come off the Implant! I usually know when I've O'd cos my boobs hurt the next day, untill I start my period. Both pregnancies this didnt happen and my boobs didnt hurt at all after ovulation so this made me curious both times. My typical symptoms include absence of breast sensitivity, a sore throat, runny nose and EWCM before my BFP

All in all I cannot wait to have another baby, hopefully I will keep track with this in my (very little) free time, and FEEL FREE TO STALK I NEED BUDDIES

Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: The magic number 3!   The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:22 am

First official stalker! Lily & Evie are so cute
Back to top Go down
violet

violet

PostSubject: Re: The magic number 3!   The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:23 am

YEY Very Happy

Well last night me and OH were talking about having the third baby, he says he's basically 80% sure this is going to happen but I told him straight, that he'd already agreed in my mind and it's defo happening next June. Thankfully he smiled which means YES, haha I win.

Lovely day today so far, visit from my grandmother and it was soooo hard not to tell her we'll be trying for one more!! She brought steak pie, she's wonder woman personified

Again, I am looking at baby things even pushchairs though OH says we wont be buying one we will be using Evies' old one, but my excuse is that it's pink and 'what if we had a boy?' so.. I won that one too

I have been looking at my old scan pictures today while the girls are napping, and honestly cant wait for the excitement again!!!!
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: The magic number 3!   The magic number 3! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 am

If it makes OH feel better, when the time comes up you can always sell the old pushchair and put the money towards a new one! I plan on doing that probably- though I'm not totally sure, maybe I should keep the old for if my mum has the baby or something... or maybe I'll just keep the "old" stroller for when it's needed and get a really good wrap for baby-wearing... ah the debates you have with yourself when it's your 2nd (or 3rd!) kid lol.

Have a nice weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The magic number 3!   The magic number 3! Empty

Back to top Go down

The magic number 3!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TtcToBabies :: Trying To Conceive Forums :: Waiting To Try (WTT) :: WTT Journals-
Jump to: