TtcToBabies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TtcToBabies

For those ttc, pregnant and parents

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hyundai Heavy Industries E-catalogue 2011
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 pm by 

» Tag Team Tushy.torrent
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 pm by 

» ღWTT Listღ
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 am by meg21

» i dont want to wait (tantrum)
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am by Disneybabe74

» The magic number 3!
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 am by nooniepooh

» Plans and Goals
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 am by emily35

» I hate this!
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am by emily35

» blury ticker
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am by Donna

» thermostat and keeping house warm
i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am by mad_mummy

i dont want to wait (tantrum)

Go down 
+14
NeedsTx
TTCnov2012
violet
Roxi
Ann13
jemz
tinyfootsteps
duffy123
lizpol
Nikky
rachel66
tammyp
nooniepooh
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nooniepooh

I am : WTT (Waiting To Try)

i dont want to wait (tantrum) Empty
PostSubject: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 am

so i feel like a 3 year old who wants the toy the other kid is playing with

everywhere i look theres pregnant ladies and im super jealous, my friend has just told me she is pregnant with her 3rd, i am soooo happy for her, but its just made me realise how much i want another baby!!!

so if anyone wants to join me in a sulk i will be the one stamping her feet in the corner

Back to top Go down
tammyp

tammyp

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 am

Can I please join u??? Lol I know how u feel just spent today with my bf and some children and listen to him say how much he likes kids .... but then he doesn't want them yet ! 3 of my friends are also pregnant and a few already have kids ! Lol just having a really bad waiting day today x
Back to top Go down
rachel66

rachel66

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:09 am

Me too! I'm so bloody broody but know we can't have another baby yet. Knowing we can't make me want it even more so I'm stamping with you Wink
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:09 am

yay fellow stampers lol!!! i never imagined wanting a baby this bad! have either of you got TTC/NTNP dates? xx

Back to top Go down
tammyp

tammyp

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 am

I don't have a date yet ... waiting on the bf to be ready could be waiting a while ! Lol how about u? X

Back to top Go down
Nikky

Nikky

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 am

I know the feeling! It can be really hard to wait. I try to just focus on other things in life to take my mind off of it but I am currently surrounded by kids 5 days a week (placed in an elementary school for practice for my degree) and it makes it so much harder!
Back to top Go down
lizpol

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 am

That's the best thought I want the others kids toy perfect I am going to use that from now on
Back to top Go down
duffy123

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 am

I feel exactly the same!! I want to try now!! And my friend is due in a couple of weeks and that is goin to be so hard. I spoke with my partner last night and he cant wait to TTC too which I am so relieved about so we have decided June next year as that is just before our wedding
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 am

im glad im not the only one who feels this way lol.

umm im waiting until next spring/summer im doing a degree as part of my job that i finish next december so as long as baby is due after december im good to go lol! !

xxx
Back to top Go down
tinyfootsteps

tinyfootsteps

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 am

I want to throw a tantrum too!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jemz

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 am

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean - it feels like everywhere I look there are pregnant women or babies!

I also have a horrible feeling that I won't be able to conceive, I have no reason to think this but I can't help it. Anyone else think this? Sad
Back to top Go down
Ann13

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am

jemz wrote:
Ugh, I know exactly what you mean - it feels like everywhere I look there are pregnant women or babies!

I also have a horrible feeling that I won't be able to conceive, I have no reason to think this but I can't help it. Anyone else think this? Sad

I am the same way, though I do have some reason to at least fear it. I've been on BC for almost 7 years, and before that I never had regular periods. So, I'm just trying to stay hopeful and not think about having difficulties.
Back to top Go down
rachel66

rachel66

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 am

jemz wrote:

i know what you mean, I have extreamly painfull periods so am constatly thinking that there is an underlying cause ! im kind of hoping im like my mum ( she had 5 kids and didnt seem to have a problem concieving)
Back to top Go down
Roxi

Roxi

I am : Parent

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 am

i have suspected endometriosis, and although i concieved my lo with no trying i had regular periods then, but now they are all over place, so i cant help but think i my have problems this time!!

hopefully we all get preggers supper quick x
Back to top Go down
violet

violet

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 am

I am exactly the same!! And it doesn't help that one of my oldest friends in the world is having her baby RIGHT NOW. But I am over the moon for her and can't wait to see the new baba Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 am

everyone still tantruming??lol

so ive now picked out my nursery furniture,,, obsessing with baby names,,, and ive got soooooooooooooooo long to wait until i can even try!

how are the rest of you?? xx
Back to top Go down
duffy123

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 am

I've been looking at furniture and baby related things, picked out a pram, and I've got q good idea of what cot / nursery furniture I want. (not that I have good oh) lol and yes I'm still having tantrums! (In my head and not to oh) lol . Why can't they just decide that the want what we want and now ! Lol
Let's hope so so I'm trying so hard to save the pennies so we can get one sooner rather then later
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 am

well thats a step in the right direction!! and i do have tantrums at OH lol. xxx
Back to top Go down
duffy123

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 am

I do have tantrums to oh too, but trying to keep them to a minimum at the moment its so difficult !!!! Lol

What baby things have you picked out ??
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 am

ummmm everything lol

well i found a really cute nursery set, cot, chest of drawers and changing unit (never got a changing unit with me first so think i fancy one next time) and seen a few puchchairs i like the look of.

i do attempt to keep my tantruming to a mimmium aswell other wise OH would deffo have me locked away!

only 3 months till my implant commes out woohoo! xx
Back to top Go down
TTCnov2012

TTCnov2012

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 am

I'm down for having a tantrum! I feel like I'm the kid in the food store on their belly kicking and screaming!

My ticker says we r going to TTC in 4 weeks... But I feel like its going to be a little longer... Maybe end of November and it will be more of NTNP.... We still have to get health insurance for maternity... We're from the US so we have to pay out of pocket for it.... Right now we have basic basic insurance... So we have to change mine to include maternity... Usually takes about a month so well see I guess!!!

But I can't wait any longer!!!!!!! And my husband keeps teasing me which makes it worse
Back to top Go down
nooniepooh

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 am

oh that sucks i dont know much about insurance as im from the uk and work in a hospital so get pretty good mat leave, but it souns a pain!!!

i got agess to wait yet gettinng implant out in 3months but ideally cant get preggers before april. xxx
Back to top Go down
TTCnov2012

TTCnov2012

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 am

Yea I work in a hospital too and would have great maternity but I'm only per diem (as needed) and my other job I'm part time so I don't get any thru either job.... Hopefully soon tho it will be all figured out!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 am

Stomping, kicking, screaming with you!
Back to top Go down
NeedsTx

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 am

Yup I'll join you. I am insanely jealous every time I hear somebody announce they're pregnant. We're still not going to be trying for another year, so as you can imagine I'm being driven slowly mad

I would TTC tomorrow if given half a chance. OH is adamant it won't be any earlier than a year away though *sulk*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont want to wait (tantrum)   i dont want to wait (tantrum) Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont want to wait (tantrum)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TtcToBabies :: Trying To Conceive Forums :: Waiting To Try (WTT)-
Jump to: