TtcToBabies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TtcToBabies

For those ttc, pregnant and parents

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hyundai Heavy Industries E-catalogue 2011
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 pm by 

» Tag Team Tushy.torrent
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 pm by 

» ღWTT Listღ
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 am by meg21

» i dont want to wait (tantrum)
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am by Disneybabe74

» The magic number 3!
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 am by nooniepooh

» Plans and Goals
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 am by emily35

» I hate this!
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am by emily35

» blury ticker
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am by Donna

» thermostat and keeping house warm
Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am by mad_mummy

Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scrapy

scrapy

I am : TTC (Trying To Conceive)

Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions?   Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 pm

So my cycles have ALWAYS been on point. They start exactly 29 days apart, have PMS symptoms like clock-work, even have exact same flo/length pattern during my cycle every single month.
January my cycle was suddenly 5 days late. Then AF stopped only half-way through my normal 5 days of bleeding and the only two days it did flo it was very light bleeding. 35 cycle days.
February came, and again it was not my usual 29. Same thing happened except this one was even lighter. 33 cycle days.
Since it was becoming closer and closer to 29 days, I'm now CD 34 so that's not going to happen.
Anyways, my question is--I've had THREE UTIs/Yeast infections in the past 6 weeks. Do you think that could cause my periods to be a little off?
And what exactly is condsidered off? If they're within a week of each other, it's normal, right? I'm not worried about anything, just curious as to if maybe my infections could cause my hormones or something to be off.
I know that stress can cause your periods to be off, but I haven't been under any at all lately. :] I did also have kidney stones that passed through this past week in each kidney, so does THAT kind of stress effect your periods, vs. emotional stress? Hmmmm. I've tried Googling, but my Google isn't working for some reason!!
I understand that within a week of each other it is normal to be a few days apart, like I previously said, but it just seems so weird that just out of the blue my periods were absolute clock-work for TWO YEARS, and just decide to switch all up.

Anyways, Thanks for anyones help/suggestions/comments/advice!!! :]
Back to top Go down

Causing Late AF? Any Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TtcToBabies :: Trying To Conceive Forums :: Trying To Conceive (TTC)-
Jump to: